Wednesday, February 26, 2014

12x12 Scrapbook Layout - Process Video

Oh yeah baby! It's been years since I knocked out a 12x12 layout, I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself at the moment! 

I did do the layout in small chunks whenever time allowed, which meant I was creating over 3 days. I have watched Art Class 1 and 2 over at 2 Peas in a Bucket and I guess thats what influenced this style of layout. I tried lots of new things and my fingers stayed quite inky for days!

You can watch the layout in process below. A list of products used on the layout can be found below as well as some pics!


PRODUCTS

Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes paper stack (I purchased from Spotlight)
Kaisercraft 12x12 paper -Be Merry Collection - Chirpy
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists - Bronzer, Mint Green & Primrose
Crate Paper - The Pier Ephemera Pack
Crate Paper - The Pier Slide Frames
Tim Holtz Mini Paper Clips
October Afternoon Mini Market Letter Stickers - Sno-Cone
October Afternoon - Midway Brads
Studio Calico -Gold Doily
Studio Calico Transfers (Gold rub on Stars)
Studio Calico Potty People Wood Veneer
Faber Castell Gelatos - Metallic Melon, Metallic Green & Guava
My Minds Eye Enamel Dots
My Minds Eye Washi Tape (Pink with white polka dots)
Gold washi tape (unknown brand -was in a Studio Calico kit)
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Gold Metallic Thread
Staz On - Timber Brown
Dear Lizzy Roller Date Stamp (pink handled one)
American Crafts Slick Writer - Brown
Bella Distressing Tool (purchased from Spotlight)

Photos will be up shortly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10