Saturday, December 10, 2022

Digital Memory Album - GoodNotes - iPad Scrapbooking

 I'm a slow scrapbooker, very slow! So I've made a Digital Scrapbook Album to help document my stories and memories a little faster. I haven't stopped traditional scrapbooking, I'm combining the two.

I am offering the digital album in my shop, if you love scrapbooking on your iPad (or whatever device you use) this is a great album to document in.

It comes with 10 Project Life Guides and 16 PNG 12x12 transparent templates to help document. 

A walk through of the memory album can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/DiJ3MlI_Bic


and you can find various colours of the album in my Etsy shop I also sell digital templates, elements and papers etc to help decorate your pages.

I also have a video on how to import the album into GoodNotes on the iPad here: https://youtu.be/XFuYvjYrXbM


If you use this album or anything else I sell in my shop I'd love to see what you make, tag me on social media or email me- all contact info can be found in your purchased downloads.
Thanks for stopping by today

Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10