Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Free 12x12 Sketch - Includes Cutting and Placement Guides

 Today I'm sharing a free sketch to help you create a scrapbook layout. Sketches are a great jumping of point to inspire and help you create. You can follow the Sketch exactly, rotate or take bits and pieces that speak to you.

This sketch can be made into an interactive layout by making a flap. All my sketches come with a cutting and placement guides so there is no guess work, all you need to do is create! Link is below.


Free Sketch

***Pics coming soon of the layout I created using this sketch***

If you like this sketch you can find more in my shop. There are 10 sketches all with cutting and placement guides for just $0.99 AUD (sketches only, no sample layouts included)

There are also plenty of new cut files and printables in my shop too!

I hope you enjoy and don't forget to tag me on social media or email me so I can see all the fab things you create with anyone of my designs. 

All my info can be found in any download from my blog or my shop.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting

Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10