Thursday, February 16, 2017

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since my last blog post. I know I'm no regular but…..wow!

 So today I want to share a You Tube hop I am participating in. Last year (December) a group of us Aussie You Tubers got together and did a Christmas themed You Tube hop, this is our first hop for 2017 and it's Summer Fun themed. If you are a fellow Aussie you will know we have been going through a terrible heat wave these last couple of weeks, so I thought this was a perfect theme.

Summer for our family means going to beach, BBQ's, swimming in the pool, chilling out in the air con watching Netflix, fishing and lots of other fun activities. The thing we all absolutely love is watermelon on a stinking hot day, seriously it gets devoured in a very short amount of time. I did quickly snap a pic of a slice before I tucked in and I made a quick layout in my traveler's notebook.

 I will provide some photos and you can find the Summer You Tube hop here, there is a prize up for grabs from our lovely sponsor Scrapping Fun Kits (thanks Raelene!) and you will also get to see all the amazing projects the girls and myself have created.

You can pin any image on my blog just by hovering your mouse over the image you want to pin.






Heres my video for the hop


So thats it for me today guys, I will try to post more regularly throughout this year :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a crafty day!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10