Saturday, January 27, 2018

Project Life Title Page Process and Brush Script Quote free printable

Hey everyone, happy new year! Now I know it's 2018 but I'm only getting around to posting my PL title page for 2017.
I've made a video of the process, which includes making the title page and me brush scripting a quote with watercolours to overlay the title page. You can view it here.

Here are a few pics of the title page





Download your free brush script printables here:



Hover over any pic on this blog to add to Pinterest, it really helps me out when you share. I'm also on Instagram  and I do have a very quiet group on Facebook where I share lots of printables and cut files.

Feel free to leave any comments and questions below and have a crafty day.

Deb xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10