Thursday, November 4, 2021

Free Cut File - The New Normal - Pandemic/Covid Cut File

 Hi all, today I'm sharing a free cut file. It seems life is not going to ever be the same again so I created this cut file title to use on your scrapbook layouts if you so choose to document our new way of life during this pandemic.

The cut file is for personal use only (or finished physical items you may wish to sell) please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files, instead I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. I also don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops. 

Please Note: I haven't had a chance to test this file yet so please let me know if you have any dramas with it, I will update here as soon as I cut it out myself.




I have more pandemic/covid cut files in my shop along with a variety of other cut files and if you use this free cut file I'd love to see how you use it so tag me on social media or email me debraegandesigns @ gmail. com (no spaces)

Here are just a few of the files I have to offer in my shop and I will continue to add files to my shop with printables coming soon!







Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10