Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year

 Happy New Year everyone! 

Thought I'd share the new printables in my shop. Currently we are still in the midst of the pandemic (I was hoping 2022 would get off to a better start!) So I created some printables that will help document this ongoing event. 

Use them in your project life, traveler's notebook, bullet journal, scrapbooking etc.

Click on any of the images to take you to my shop.







Everyone is on holidays from school and work at the moment so I haven't been designing as much as I would like but check back as I do pop new things in my shop every now and then.

As always if you do use any of my designs I'd love to see what you made, all contact info can be found when you purchase any item from me.

Here's hoping 2022 shapes up to be a better year for all of us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10