Sunday, January 2, 2022

Floral Bullet Journal Title Pages Printables

 I have just listed A5 PNG Floral bullet journal title pages in my shop. All images have been hand drawn by me and are great for those who want decoration in their journals but have limited time or are still developing their drawing skills.

Print and stick straight into your bullet journal (or A5 ring planner) Keep them black and white or add colour to them (remember to print on paper that will suit the medium you choose to add colour)

What you get for AUD $0.99 : 13 A5 PNG files (I added an one extra in!) with each month already titled. 13 A5 PNG files without the months titled on them and 13 A5 files with the image centred directly on the A5 page and no monthly titles. 

All styles come with ready to print A4 PDF's and of course printing instructions have been included.

More sizes will be coming soon to fit other sizes of journals/planners.

Click on any of the images below to be taken to my shop.




I'd love to see these in your bullet journals (or any other way you use them) so don't forget to tag me, all info is provided in the download after purchase.

Hope you are all of to a crafty start to the year!
Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10