Saturday, July 9, 2022

Free Cut File - Eat, Sleep, Press, Repeat - HTV Project

 Hey everyone, today I'm sharing a free cut file that can be used, well for anything really, but I designed it so I could put it on the calico bag my Easy Press 2 stores in. 

I recently got the Easy Press 2 bundle from Costco and have been making shirts for the family. I can't wait to venture into other projects with it.

You will find links below the image for the free file, it's for personal use only. Please do not share this file, instead provide a link back to this site, thanks.




Here are a few pics of what my calico bag looks like



I used the contour feature in Design Space to get all the different parts of the Easy Press machine to cut in different colours. I've also made a few Tik Tok videos on my process making the bag and the shirts. You can find me here on Tik Tok.

I would love to see what you make with it so don't forget to tag me (all my info can be found in the download) If you love HTV projects why not stop by my Etsy store, all my designs can be used and I can see some of them looking super cute on a shirt!

Here are a few pics of the shirts I've made so far




I bought the shirts from Best n Less and Big W and the designs were purchased online.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10