Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Weather Icons for Journals/Creative Projects

 I'm excited to announce my weather icons are now in my shop. I love adding the days high and low temps and a little weather icon each day to my bullet journal. It adds a cute little graphic to the day and it's also interesting to see how the weather has changed over many years.

I provide the icons with and without faces (I just love those kawaii style faces!) and you can find them in my shop. Here is a pic of them and I'll will be making a video on how I use these.


The great thing about PNG files is that you can use them in digital journals as well as print them out to use in your journals, scrapbooking, cardmaking, hobonichis or any other creative project!

I'd love to see what you create with these so don't forget to tag me or email me- all my social media info can be found in the download.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day :)

Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10