Saturday, July 2, 2022

Introducing my Procreate Stamp Brushes

 I'm so excited to share my first set of Procreate stamp brushes. The set includes 109 Floral, Leaves and Foliage stamp brushes. For those who love their cut files and printables I will be getting back to them soon. I have taken a break due to health and family this last month.

Now onto the brushes. If your not familiar with Procreate, it is an amazing app to use for illustration. The app is only available for iPads so any brushes for Procreate will not work in programs such as photoshop.

Below are pics of my stamp brush pack and some examples of how I've used them. They are now listed in my Etsy shop.





I hope you enjoy them and I'd love to see any creations you make, all my info can be found in your downloads after purchase. By the way, make sure you check back soon as I will be releasing even more brush sets as well as cut files and printables.

Thanks for stopping by today
Deb 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10