Tuesday, July 12, 2022

New Designs - Mandala and Scrapbook Layout Grids

 I'm slowly getting back into getting cut files into my shop, today I want to share 3 cut files. 

The first is a Mandala design, you get two styles- the positive and negative. Mandalas look great on layouts but would also look great on a HTV shirt or part of your home decor.

The next two are grid layouts for scrapbookers/memory keepers. I've designed a scrapbooker/crafter one and a planner one to document your love of them. Each one contains title cut files to make a super easy and fast layout come together.





Do you have a favourite hobby you'd like to see as a scrapbook grid layout, let me know I'm opened to suggestions. You can contact me at: debraegandesigns @ gmail. com or pop a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10